After doing some hard work on Inspirit Blog, I have finally started getting a fair deal of traffic from search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN. Most of the posts that bring in search engine traffic are mainly LISTS and HOW-TO posts that visitors find quite useful. Then come, the blogging-related discussions, in terms of popularity.
Besides search engines, web services like StumbleUpon and various social networks like MyBlogLog, BlogCatalog, BlogEngage, etc. keep sending some readers to the useful and popular blog posts published here.
Using Forums for Increasing Traffic to your Blog series is incomplete yet but is still a very popular destination. Visitors also hang around the posts about RSS, FeedBurner, Feed Subscriptions and Email Subscribers.
I have compiled a list of some of the most useful and popular blog posts that I have ever published till now. Check it out, and you might find something interesting and useful. 😉
- 10 Ways to Discourage Anyone from Reading Your Post
- 7 Effective Ways to Use Videos in your Blog-Posts
- 5 ways to manage your profile to turn profile visitors into sticky readers
- 7 Reasons Why You Should be Guest-Blogging at various blogs
- 1 Reason, Why You Should Switch Over To a Self-Hosted Blog?
- How to Remove rel=”noFollow” from your blog.
- How Does Your Blogging Persona Affect Traffic?
- How can Reading Blogs help you? Read to know!
- How to Create an Effective Broadcast at BlogCatalog
- How to Respond to the Comments on your Blog EFFECTIVELY
- How to Convert 100% of your Entrecard Visitors into Quality Traffic
- How to Link to websites/blogs that they open in a New Window or Tab
- Use wide content block to increase “usability and readability” of your blog
- How to Display (Navigation) Links to Previous and Next Posts on your Blog Entry (WordPress)
- Anonymous Blogging Culture
- Who sucks more: Microsoft or Linux ?
- Do Not Ping Your Own WordPress Blog!
- Spam Getting Smarter Than It Ever Was!
- PayPerPlay Wants Me To Be Dishonest With My Readers
- Should You Enable Comment Moderation On Your Blog?
- Non-Web-Savvy Traffic Brings You More AdSense Money
- Does the Google Page Rank Really Mean Anything, Anymore?
- Instant Search: The Coolest Feature to be added to StumbleUpon, ever!
- KeywordLuv – Target your Keywords in Backlinks from Comments at DoFollow Blogs
- Using Forums for Increasing Traffic to your Blog – Part 1
- Using Forums for Increasing Traffic to your Blog – Part 2
- What is Sitemap? Why and How to add a Sitemap to your Blog or Website?
- How to Conquer Blogger’s Block
- Lose Blogger’s Block, Pay It Forward
RSS and SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Work on Increasing your FeedBurner Email Subscribers!
- 8 Effective Tips to Increase your Email Subscribers
- How to Customize the FeedBurner Email Subscription Form for your Blog
- WordPress 2.5.1 released: Upgrade or Die!
- Inspirit Blog is one of the TOP-PUBLISHED blogs of 2008 at Blog Engage
ENTERTAINMENT / FUNNY
- When you try to cover your ASS…
- Teachers: The Craziest People on The Planet!
- Video: Windows 98 with BSOD! featuring Bill Gates
I have not included the blog reviews that I have published, because though they bring me some traffic but they might not be very useful or interesting for many people except that blog’s administrator and audience.
However, you can take your time to go through all of the posts listed above. They all have been loved by the Inspirit audience. You’ll love them too. 😀